Monday, January 18, 2010

Card Class

This is a card that I made from one of Sarah's (my downline) class this summer. I am just getting all the cards made from her classes. It is so nice not to have to cut the projects and have them all ready so all you have to do is put them together. Wow! She has so many ideas with her classes. She is offering card clubs and card kits on class now. If you go to Sarah's blog and click under classes you will see what she has to offer. I am off to sewing purses. Yesterday while I was watching my girls barrel race on the Webcast in AZ I cut out blocks and blocks with my Big Shot and Scalloped Square. Today I hope to get some of them put together. Hopefully, I will be able to show you one tomorrow completed on my blog. I also start My Digital Studio Classes tonight. If you would like me to teach a large or small group some tips on MDS just email me. Have a great day!

No comments: