Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Purse

I do have an addiction--sewing! This is another bag I made with 4 squares across and 3 rows vertically. Once you start making these you can not stop! Last night I made one with one square and 2 squares vertically. It would be cute for a little girl. Now I have made 4 different sizes but my favorite is still 3 across and 3 down. I had one at the Stock Show yesterday and had people check out my bag--of course I had my die, stamp book, business card and other purses stuck inside my bag--how convenient! I set my sewing machine up next to my kitchen and it is amazing how much sewing I get done waiting, waiting for this and that. While waiting to go to town I got so many squares quilted. I know, I know it is always messy looking but wow! what you can get done. Last night I made 4 neck warmers to give the gals when they return from Arizona back to the frigid temps of South Dakota. As I say I am addicted!!! I am off to work on my MDS for club and a class tomorrow. Have a great and blessed Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Cute purse! Just might have to make myself one of these :-)