Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Downline Meeting

We had a fantastic downline meeting yesterday! Wow! I have the best of the best downline members. If you would like to join our group NOW is the time as it is Sale-a-bration time and the kit price is great! You can check it out on the Stampin' Up! website or my website or any of my downlines sites (addresses on the sidebar). Also, Shelli (Stampin' Up!) has made a commitment to demonstrate at 24 workshops. It has been divided up in different groups but she will demonstrate at the top demonstrators that have recruited the most people in a time slot in January. Wouldn't it be fantastic to have Shelli at our workshop.!!!!! Shirrise demonstrated the MDS and did a fantastic job! All of the downline are so quick with the computers and added a lot of detail to our meeting. Everyone went away commenting on the tidbits that they had learned. The MDS was projected on the wall and we were all able to use our laptops and work along with Shirrise. Be watching for dates that I have set aside for helping you with your MDS. I will have classes in January and February that you can attend. I will also be showing you many pictures that I took of the downline's projects! What a fantastic group I have. This thank you was one that Shirrise sent me last night for a thank you for the day! Her email will pop it right up without sending an attachment. I am still working on mine and we cant find a solution to it yet. We had a bowl of chili and then the UPS dropped off my order so we could all see many of the new products in the SAB and the Occasions Mini catalog! It was a great day!!!!

No comments: