Monday, March 28, 2011

All Occasions Card Class

I will be having an All Occasions Card Class on Thursday, April 14th 10-2 and 5-9 and also on Saturday, April 16th from 9:30-3. The cost is $15 for 12 cards (2 cards of 6 different designs). Yesterday I spent the afternoon and evening making a scrapbook page for my club and also experimenting with different techniques. My cousin, Linda, is in town today with part of her family so I am going to run up and spend a little time with them. It is still trying to snow out today and probably most of this week off and on. At least we know it is warmer and it won't stick around too long. Thursday, March 31st, is the last day for Sale-a-bration! If you would like any more FREE stamp sets be sure and contact me by Thursday through email or phone. You can also click the button on my sidebar and order online! The orders have really been coming fast! I hope you have a great day and do something fun and memorable!

No comments: