Sunday, March 20, 2011

More & More Fun Flower Cards

I know, I know you are probably so tired of these fun flowers but I just love them. We made these at my Birthday Card Class this past week. With some of the flowers we sprayed them with water and then crunched them up and let them dry and then put them together.
On this card I sprayed it with the mixture of alcohol and a little silver Mist (from Dawn's recipe) and then I scrunched it up and let it dry. Also for the thread of the button I used a small sliver of Peach Parfait and put it through the button holes.
On this card I just used the circles for the center that come with the Fun Flower Die! Love the DSP! So bright and cheery as I am so ready for Spring!
We used the Poppy cs and the same DSP as above for this card along with some Pear cs and a big brown button. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the cards and had fun in class! I will be offering an All Occasions Class in April-watch for details! Have a great day! We are on our way to the Lion's Supper and will share the treats I made for them tomorrow!

No comments: