Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Card

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone today! Yes, we do have some Irish in us--I always laugh as I have more Irish than my husband and his last name is Ireland! This is a card that I made with the Assisted Living Ladies.
Today I worked on some more bags for the little elementary girls at a local school. The teachers use the bags for reading incentive prizes. I am working on the last half of the bags and hope to be done by next week. It always takes longer than you think! Yesterday I had a great Birthday Card Class and the rest of the gals will come on Saturday! Always so much fun to get to meet new people and socialize. They were really workers as there were 15 cards to complete.! I will show you the cards this week on my blog! Have a great St. Paddy's Day!



No comments: