Tuesday, March 22, 2011

From the Heart

This is a card we made in the March Club! I was inspired by Dawn http://dawnsstampingthoughts.com. She always has the most beautiful cards. I did change some items as I used the Very Vanilla Vintage Flower Adornments (#121879) and also used a different saying. I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder for the background and the Elegant Soiree DSP. If you look real closely you can see the Beveled Windowpane (#121881) that I wove the Baja Breeze Seam Binding through and then put the piece of DSP through the ribbon. I added a Silver Trinket Key (#121892) with a glue dot. I also sponged Silver Ink over the Embossing. This was a fun card to make but it did take a lot of supplies. Have a great day!

1 comment:

kay said...

Hi, Peg! Thank you so much for giving me this award! Your blog is amazing! You deserve the award. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations :) Hugs, Kay - Creations on Paper