Friday, April 1, 2011

Grab Bag Special

A great special from Stampin' Up! If you go on to my Stampin' Up! website (click the button on my sidebar) you can go to Shop Now and order some Grab Bags! 125873 $5.00 for $20.00 of merchandise 125874 $10.00 for $40.00 of merchandise 125874 $15.00 for $50.00 of merchandise These bags are nonrefundable and can not be returned. Who knows what is inside the bags??? You can also order with a friend to save more postage. This special is only good until the items run out! I will also order on Sunday evening, April 3rd if anyone is interested in these and live locally. You can order as many bags as you would like. Just email me with your numbers. How Fun--I love suspension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, today you can order the 4 Frames and the new DSP if you have a $20 order! Check all of this out on my Stampin' Up! website! Have a great evening!

No comments: