Sunday, January 9, 2011

We had so much fun making this card or maybe not with the sewing! I took my sewing machine to class and they zig zagged. My picture looks like mine is a little crooked but I think the pink balls are falling a little. I was inspired by Stampin by the Sea blog. I stamped with the Paisley heart and White Craft Ink and then added a large button that I just put some thread through the holes (you dont even need a needle). I used Crumb Cake and Early Espresso card stock. It was so much fun to watch members sew as many have never sewn before and the machine just took off!!! So funny! If I did it again I would bring a lot of extra card stock and let them practice awhile before sewing on the project! Still snowing here off and on--I hope it quits before Tuesday!!!

No comments: