Sunday, January 23, 2011

Apron with Stampin' Up! Fabric

This is the apron I just made with Stampin' Up! Fabric. I started out with a pattern and ended up creating my own as I was having difficulty following it. I thought I needed a little extra length so added the small flowered material and the little string of baubles to it.
I made the pockets and then added the flower die and a button and some Baja Breeze narrow ribbon.
The neck was a little large so the pattern suggested to make a small pleat and then add a button which was perfect as we have so many cool buttons. I had so much fun creating with this pattern. It is one size fits all and you could change the colors around to make a completely different pattern. I used the Spring Vintage material and it took packages but I didn't use one section of the blue in the second package. So fun! Hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so awesome Peg!

Sherry said...

Cute apron.