Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowman Scrapbook Page

This page was very challenging for me this month as I just couldn't think of a page for January. It did turn out OK once I got going. Materials used:
12 x 12 Bashful Blue cs
Scallop Punches
1 3/4 Circle Punch
2 1/2 inch Circle Punch
1 3/8 Circle Punch
Blue Buttons
Snowflake Punch for arms and snowflake
Rhinestone Brad
Chocolate Chip Card Stock Scraps
Scalloped Square Punch
Whisper White Card Stock (Paper tore for snowbank and snowman)
Navy Card Stock for hat, center of Scalloped Square and Large Scallops
Boho Blossom Punch for flower on hat
Curley Label Punch (cut in half for hat)
Star Punch for nose
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock Scraps
Real Red Card Stock Scraps
This is how it looks outside at my house tonight! Snowing again! Had a busy day with a church luncheon and getting packed to head to Leadership! I sure hope it is warmer in Nashville next week than here! It is suppose to be 1 degree here! Brrrrrrrrrrr!


No comments: