Monday, January 24, 2011

valentine card and apron

This is a valentine card we made in our last club using the valentine rub ons and the red glittery paper. We put the tulip frame on the Real Red cardstock and added 2 different DSP's. We punched the heart out with the Large Heart punch and then added a red glitter square behind the cut out heart.
I tried to take a better picture of the full length of the Spring Vintage Apron that I made but now it looks like the top buttons are uneven which they arent. This gives you a little better view of the length. I hope you are having a great day. I got up very early this morning (3 am) and made some doughnuts and now getting my materials ready for the Assisted Living tomorrow! My husband even helped me with the doughnuts-he does like to cook them and cut them out!!!! A great help!

No comments: