Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snowman Scrapbook Page


We had so much fun at club making this scrapbook page and some of the ladies made a Christmas Card instead. The bottom page is the page I took to club for a sample in which I used Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White Card Stock. I paper tore 2 pieces of card stock from the 12 x 12 Whisper White and then sponged the edges with Tempting Turquoise. If you sponge around one side of the circles it really makes them standout from the snowbanks. The snowmen were made with 1 3/4, 1 3/8, and 1 1/4 inch circle punches. The arms were made with the new Snowflake punch and Close to Cocoa card stock. Most of the snowballs were made with the 1/2 inch circle punch and the nose was made with the My Way punch. We also added a tree with the Level I set Patterned Pines. The top page was made by Leanna. She had so much fun making this page (not sure where the picture will go as she just kept making snowmen.) The hat was made with the Tree from Patterned Pines and then she added a circle on the end of the hat. The best part of the snowmen are the ways the eyes look and the mouths. Some are happy while others are scared and some can be made sad. Check out the different extensions of arms and the twigs just in the snowbanks. The last thing you want to do is of course the most important thing: GLITTER! Everyone at club really got into this page. I will see if I can get some of the members to send me their cards also. This original idea came from Andrea Walford and we just kept expanding on her idea. I hope you all have a great day! It is cold and windy here today so I am staying inside getting all of my supplies back after 3 clubs in the last 2 days and getting my house back in order. In other words I am going to be playing catch up today!!! Enjoy!!!


No comments: