Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Christmas Cards

I guess I am off to another late blog night. I went to the post office today and got all of my packages off! Wow! Some of the postage is incredible and other packages I was surprised at how little the postage was! I also met some ladies for lunch so I had a great day! Now I am back to making my Christmas cards. I should finish tonight! Actually, I do enjoy making the cards as my last project for Christmas as it is so relaxing now that I have all of my shopping done and deliveries made. I even take the time to watch a little Christmas movies while making my cards! This is very unusual for me as I am not a TV watcher. I even had to have my husband show me how to get to a TV program last night! This is a card much like the one I posted yesterday only I used the Yippee Kiyay Holiday stamp set, Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP (love this paper), Close to Cocoa and Real Red card stock. I stamped in White Craft ink.
This is another card using Sahara Sand card stock! The bottom picture is all of the different designs and stamp sets but using the same basic idea. Have a great evening!!!




1 comment:

Jeria said...

Your christmas catus card is cute. I also bought that set but never saw in great cards with it until now. Thanks for sharing.
Jeria
shestamps@bellsouth.net