Friday, December 18, 2009

Lovely as A Tree

I had a lovely day today! Had lunch today with 3 great friends and shared a lot of stories and laughed a lot. Also, shared gifts which I will have to share with you tomorrow on the blog! People always come up with the best gifts! No matter how many years this stamp set, Lovely As A Tree, has been with Stampin' Up! I still have to make at least one Christmas card with the image every year! I stamped the tree with Handsome Hunter ink onto Whisper White card stock and then mounted it on the Silver Card stock. Of course, I always have to add some glitter! I also added some white ribbon and a little silver cord on the ribbon. The sentiment was stamped with White Craft ink on Handsome Hunter card stock! Well, I am off to dinner with our neighbors-my husband asked why I was out walking in the cold today and I responded that I have been out to lunch for 3 days in a row!!! And now tonight!!! Christmas is the season to enjoy friends!!! Have a great evening!

No comments: