Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Card

This is the Christmas card I got from one of my customers, Nancy, during the holidays! She had 2 packages of cocoa inside which was so clever. I made over 20 of these and had a great time making them for some of my friends and family.



I used the Merry Moments DSP and the Jolliest Time of the Year Stamp Set ( Santa) and then added a cup from the retired set of Bow Bear to put in his hand. I also used the stitched ribbon in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Inside I put 1 package of cocoa and then on the other side I put my Christmas letter and a little note that said " Relax! Sit back and make yourself a cup of chocolate and enjoy our letter!"














A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to all of you and enjoy your family if you can be with them.

No comments: