Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Christmas Gifts

The first picture is a picture of my Dept 56 Houses that I have on a table in my living room. I decided to sell these after Christmas so if anyone is interested let me know. The next pictures are gifts that I have received. The first one is a Vintage Handkerchief with candy inside.


The next gift is a little bag with Believe on it and a candle and dish towel inside! What a clever gift. The bracelet was made by Sarah out of her collection of buttons! She had made 3 of them and they were all different, some small and some large buttons.






This is a card made from the Die Tags that are on sale, snowflake punch and Wandering Words stamp set. I was just outside taking some beautiful snowy pictures I will share with you sometime this week. We will definitely have a White Snowy Christmas!!! Have a wonderful day!




No comments: