Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Walk In the Park

This card was made with the Walk in the Park DSP that is available until June 30th to purchase in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I also used the Ronald McDonald stamp set and the Scallop Square Punch. The eyelet punch was used to make the strips on the top and bottom with Whisper White card stock. I also used some Gray ribbon.
Monday, June 8th at 10:00 and Tuesday, June 9th at 5:30 I will be having my Big Shot Class. You do not have to own a Big Shot to attend. Classes are Free if you bought your machine from me or $10 if you would like to attend. Please call or email me by Saturday, June 6th, for registration.
Some of the Stampin' Up! accessories are out of stock. Be sure to watch the Stampin' Up! website or check on my sidebar.
Thank you for looking!

No comments: