Monday, June 8, 2009

New In Colors for 2009-10

I am so late posting today as had Big Shot Club, then I went and helped hang gates in the new corrals, and then work on Futurity entries. Here are the New In Colors for Stampin' Up! 2009-10. My order came in today just after the Big Shot Club left. Sorry ladies! The new In Colors are Rich Raspberry, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, and Melon Mambo. Tomorrow I will show you some more new items that arrived today. The colors are so nice and bright. We had a great time at our Big Shot Class today. We made the 3 Drawer Dresser and a Patriotic Bag with the Top Note. Fun, fun! And my new catalog also arrived which I cannot put on my blog until July 1st. So many new stamp sets and lots of new dies for the Big Shot!
I will have my Retired Stamps at 4724 Mandalay Lane on Friday and Saturday from 8-3. I also have quite a few older catalogs and a stamping cart for sale. Come on over and see all of the scrapbooking and stamping items as Sarah has a lot of items for sale.

No comments: