Thursday, May 7, 2009

Soft Summer

A busy day ahead! I am teaching 2 different 2nd grade classes today. We are making a Top Note Basket for Mother's Day. Then off to branding! I even have most of my meal done-salads & desserts except I burnt the brownies so that is off my list! Love my life! Today the card I am posting was inspired by Kimberly V. I used Kiwi Kiss card stock and some polka-dotted DSP. The top half is Whisper White. I stamped the Soft Summer with Black Staz On and then watercolored on Water Color Paper (1/2 sheet). I used Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and an Aqua Painter to do my watercoloring. I added some Crystal Effects and then when it dried I added White Satin Ribbon and adhesived the watercolor paper. This card can be used with so many different DSP's which are on sale this month. Check out the brochure on my sidebar. Luscious colors! Have a great day as I know I will be enjoying my day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Peg.
Do you ever have a day off?

Sandie said...

What a beautiful card Peg! Love the colors!