Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Daisies

Just love this Daisy Die that I just purchased. I used the DSP Tangerine Tango which comes in many other colors also. The Rub On is from the Summer Love Rub Ons in the Mini Occasion Book. I also added a TangerineTango Corduroy Button with a Large Glue Dot. We have taken a load of cattle out and have a few more loads to go before the day is over. It is always so nice to get them out to green pastures and fresh water. I had a great day yesterday as we always have so much fun at our Club Day! Alot of laughing and storytelling and of course lunch to follow! I also enjoyed my afternoon with Patti working with the Big Shot! She is such a creative person and we worked out some problems that were occuring! Such a fun day! Be sure and look at the winners of the 40 square game that we played on yesterday's post! Have a great Springy Day!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is just a darling card Peg!