Friday, May 29, 2009

Another Addition

This is a picture of Hexagon which was on my blog earlier. He has grown so much! In the background you can see Ellsworth Air Force Base!
This picture is of our new colt born this morning! I was surprised driving out in the pasture to see two little ones running around! I will try and get some cards posted this evening after I meet with my new downline, attend a retirement party and get groceries. I think I am finally about caught up after being gone on vacation, mowing the yard, planting flowers, and finishing planting my garden. Spring is such a busy time- I still have a lot of cleaning outside to do and some painting but it will all get done sooner or later. And I am suppose to be retired!!! Our weather has been so beautiful the last couple of days!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh how darling! I would love to take some pictures of him!

Sarah said...

She is just too cute. TFS