Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation Cards

The Graduation Cards were made with the following punches: 5-Petal Flowr, Boho Blossoms (feet), Round Tab, Scallop Circle, Small Tag (Cap), Word Window, 1/2 inch Circle, 1/4 inch Circle, and 1 3/4 inch Circle.
Here are a couple of Graduation cards that I made this morning. I was inspired by Shirrise Linn who brought the cards to show at our downline meeting. She was inspired by Lyssa Zwolanek of Wisconsin. Lyssa was one of the Art Contest Winners in the Stampin' Success Magazine. I also used white Grosgrain Ribbon and used a marker to color it Only Orange along with the Green Ribbon. I cut a Chocolate Chip 1 3/4 inch circle and stamped Congrats with Chocolate Chip on Only Orange card stock and punched it out with a 1 3/8 inch punch. I would have added the googly eyes but the eyes I had were too small.

This is the same Owl only I put it on Only Orange card stock and added the Congratulations from a retired Stampin' Up! Graduation set. You can make these cards very quickly as they use so many punches.


1 comment:

Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek said...

Very cute! I am so glad you liked my little owl. Very nice blog!