Saturday, May 9, 2009

Big Shot Dies

I just completed a Die Cut exchange with Marie Aviza. She did an awesome job separating all of the dies so we could all have one of each Big Shot Die.
After I got all of the dies I adhesived them on to a piece of card stock in the order of the catalog.
Then I put a clear folder over them and put a metal ring on to make a booklet.
Here is the whole booklet when completed. It is an easy way to keep track of all the dies. I always think it looks better when you can actually see the dies. I just have a couple left to collect. Thank you Marie for all your hard work of getting 50 people together to send the dies. Thank you for looking!!!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

this is an awesome idea- I love it! Once I get some time I want to do this very thing!Peg- you always have the BESt ideas here on your blog- love it!