Saturday, October 11, 2008

Many Card Organizers

This is what 39 Card Organizers look like! I have been working on these late at night as I can't seem to get the time during the day. I have them all folded, together and have the Bind Its on. What a great way to use your 12 x 12 paper up! 39 x 6 is ???? Plus you need another sheet for the front! It is also another reason not to throw away the white cardboard that comes in the DSP. I use that white piece for the front and the back of the books. I cover the front but just leave the back uncovered. Now I need to put the calendars inside, decorate the fronts, and put some cards/envelopes inside the pockets. They go fast except for the decorations on the front and the cards. Let's see 12 x 39 cards! Yikes!!! I will try and get the calendars cut up this weekend! Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I don't know how you get everything done. Loved the picture of your front yard.