Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Treats

Where I have I been? I can't believe it has been this long since I last posted. We went to Gillette for the weekend and watched 350 barrel racers a day! Yes, you read it right! I have been canning, pulling the garden, helping fence, and remember those Card Organizers? I have been trying to get them finished and also making cards for them! These pics are not very good of this card but I just want to give you the general idea of how to make this card from a business envelope.
I took the wheel and wheeled across the front and back of the envelope on the bottom and then sponged Real Orange over the image. Fold the ends to the middle and then fold the flap down.
Stamp an image on White Card stock mounted on Black Card stock. Adhesive the image to the point of the envelope. Sorry about the pictures but it is a cute idea! Have a great evening!

No comments: