Monday, July 7, 2008

Z Card

Here are some picture of a "Z' card. I got the directions from Dawn's blog. They are so much fun to make!You can add all kinds of different DSP and different images. This would also make a neat wedding card. This is the card standing up. You can cut the base of the card in half (4 1/4 x 11) as I did here or you could have it stand the other way and cut the base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2) standardsized cards.

I also laid it out flat so you can see what it actually looks like in one piece laying down.
This is the card lying down ready to pop out. I cut the Tempting Turquoise 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2. The Whisper White CS is 4 x 10 1/4 scored at 2 1/2 and 5. I made 3 cuts on the Flowers For You DSP--(2) 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 and (1) 3 3/4 x 5. I adhesived these DSP onto the Whisper White CS and then added some Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon on the top portion on the card. The Happy Birthday cake from Celebration was stamped in Tempting Turquoise on a piece of 2 1/2 inch square of Whisper White CS. I adhesived that onto a piece of 2 3/4 inch square Tempting Turquoise CS. I stamped happy birthday on a scrap of WW CS with TT ink. Also, had to add a little glitter to the candles. I also sponged around the cake. A Happy Birthday Card!!!! Have a great day!!

No comments: