Saturday, July 5, 2008

Quick Bag

Here is a bag I saw on Dawn's video and I just altered it a little. Wow! Are these fun to make!!! My white sack is 5 1/4 x 7 inches. You can make these gift bags any size you would like just make your DSP accordingly. I used Jersey Shore DSP and put a piece of 5 1/4 x 7 inches on the front of the bag. On the back of the bag I made my paper 5 1/4 x 9 1/2 inches and scored on the 2 1/2 inch line. I took a piece of Pumpkin Pie scrap 5 1/4 inches long and punched with the slit punch to make the scallops. Then I punched out some small stars in Brilliant Blue and Pumpkin Pie to add across the front. I cut a piece of Brilliant Blue 2 3/4 square and adhesived a 2 1/2 inch Pumpkin Pie square to it. Then I stamped "You're a blast" and the rocket from the Pun Set and colored them in with aqua painters. So easy!!!!

No comments: