Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wanted Scrapbook Page

This is a 12 x 12 scrapbook page that we did in our Stamp Club. I saw one something like this on the web and then revised it. I used River Rock 12 x 12 CS (it will only be available until August 10th) and then used a piece of 8 x 10 Chocolate Chip and a piece of CS 7 3/4 x 9 3/4 for the top piece. I also crumpled up the top page. You can also spray it with water first and then crumple it. ( A technique from Theresa) I stamped Wanted with Chocolate Brown and punched out 2 stars from Chocolate Chip card stock. I used the cropodile to add 4 large brads in the corners. On the side I added 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon (13 1/2 inches) and also some narrow twill tape with the same measurement. I also added 2 Hodgepodge pieces (on sale for 20% off-through July). You can make the 3 brown rectangles any size depending on pictures. Wouldn't this be a cute page with the Old Fashion pictures taken at Keystone?




No comments: