Thursday, July 24, 2008

Christmas Card #1





I finally made the challenge! I got my first Christmas card done for the Blog-even though it does show a lot of glitter! The colors did not come out to the true colors and I used Glorious Green and Real Red card stock and Real Red Prints from the Print Pack. I stamped the All in the Family Kids with Staz On and then used the Wonder Colors and Aqua Painter. I also added the red striped ribbon for a little embellishment. The snowman and the "Very Merry Christmas" are from the New Level III Window Dressing stamp set. These little kids are so much fun to stamp as it reminds me when we were little kids and use to play with paper dolls and cut people out of the magazines and dress them with different clothes. I also made a scrapbook page with these little people. Wow! You can use them for all of the holidays and more! I have seen so many cute Shadow Boxes with members of the family and the family name. These would also make cute tags for the first day of school! Enjoy your day and have a great weekend!

No comments: