Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Square Chipboard Clip

I am back from Vegas and ready to get back to the real world. We attended a beautiful wedding while we were there. We had a great time relaxing in the sun by the pool and I even got a pedicure and manicure. My first! I decided to do that instead of gambling with the slots. It was fun but way too many people for me! The traffic is unreal and it is hot! Patti made this in our May Club Meeting. We used a piece of 6 x 6 chip board and covered it with a piece of DSP of Jersey Shore. A white rub on was put on Brilliant Blue card stock that was punched with the Scallop Punch. She added a piece of orange and white striped ribbon and a white clip. You can use this to hold a note pad or set it on the counter to hold pictures.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Way to go Peggy on getting the manicure and pedicure! Nothing beats pampering yourself!