Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fresh Cut Card Special

Here are some samples of the Fresh Cut Stamp Set that is the special for June in Stampin' UP! You can punch out the flowers on these white notecards and then add a piece of colored card stock on the back. I also stamped the thinking of you on the front with River Rock and then added a felt flower and brad. I added the design on the Pumpkin Pie card and added a felt flower on the top and one on the bottom.
This card used Bashful Blue for a punched out flower behind the white flower and then I stamped the background with Bashful Blue and a hue of Pumpkin Pie.

I stamped the background with River Rock and used the Polka Dotted DSP for the background. I also added a brad with an Olive Felt flower. These are so fast to make. The stamp set sells for $21.95 and the Note Cards are $5.00 for the June special. You may also look at the special on the Stampin' Up website.


1 comment:

Sandie said...

Peggy this is simply beautiful! I look forward to our next stamp club get-together!