Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Peonies



I had a beautiful day yesterday. We had Stamp Club at Sandie's house. What a great hostess! Again we had a fun time--laughing and visiting! Sandie's yard is so full of beautiful flowers and we enjoyed her tour of her house. What interesting hobbies she has! As we were about to leave she handed us each a homemade small cheesecake! Chocolate swirl inside-yum! My girls and I enjoyed it! (Still have some left!) After Club I went and visited my daughter's house and took some pictures of their beautiful peonies! Wow! They are so full and beautiful. I just kept thinking I need to cut one of these to take home and put on my table in a vase. I was putting them up as some were on the ground and one broke off! That was the one! It now looks so pretty in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: