Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bloomin' Beautiful

This card is made from the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set from Stampin' Up! I made the card from Groovy Guava 4 1/4 by 11 and added some Afternoon Tea DSP across the bottom. I stamped with Staze On and then used the aqua painters and blender pen with Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi ink pads. I colored the vase with Caramel Wonder Colors and highlighted it with Close to Cocoa. The corners of the white card stock were punched and mounted on Close to Cocoa card stock. I also added a Faux Bow with 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon. This card is for a 60th Wedding Anniversary that we are attending tonight. 60 years!!!
Be watching for a class that I will be teaching soon using the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set. This set can be used for many occasions.
It is so beautiful outside and I was out this morning taking care of my garden, flowers, and horses but I am so far behind on my cards, thank yous and gift giving so I have to stay inside this afternoon and get caught up!

No comments: