Sunday, January 1, 2012

Take it to Heart

Yes, it is me and I am finally back! I took a break from blogging over the holidays and now I am ready to go again with the new Occasions Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog. So many wonderful, new accessories and stamp sets! Wow!
I made a lot of gifts for Christmas for my downline, club members and family and friends so now it is time to play again. This year I made all 110 Christmas cards, 3 calendars, 25 cozies out of our Stampin' Up! fabric, and many CD chocolate and coffee gifts, 13 swatchbooks, cards, and 2 photo albums which was a book about ME for my girls. Now they want one about their dad! I will post some of these ideas as the week goes along. One of my goals for the year is to post at least 5 times a week so here goes #1.
I just love the new framelits from the new Mini catalog. The ribbon along the side is Pool Party and then I added some fine narrow ribbon from the SAB catalog. I daubed too close on the beak with my aqua marker but it will work!

Materials:
Calypso Coral 1/2 sheet
Watercolor paper
Framelits Dies Hearts Collection
Edgelits Dies-Adorning Accents
Take it to Heart stamp set
Pool Party 3/8 Ruffled Ribbon
Calypso Coral fine ribbon (Free in SAB catalog with $50 order)
Aqua Painters
Ink Pads: Calypso Coral, Limeade, Crumb Cake
Large Pearls 125577
DSP (SAB catalog)
Finale Press Embossing Folder

I hope you had a great New Years Day! I got all of my Christmas down and put away in my house--so sad and the house looks so bare again! Have a great week!

No comments: