Wednesday, January 25, 2012

San Antonio

Finally, I figured out how to get my pictures from my iPad to my computer. I have a bunch of pictures to share but waited until I took my first class last night on my iPad. It is a great class and I learned a bunch. Too bad I didnt know about the maps before I left. It could've saved us a lot of time but then again we wouldnt have met more people.

We took a walk to visit the Alamo the first day and also saw other old buildings.

This is the bag and Notebook Organizer that we received when we checked in. The tag is personally signed by Shellie and the bag was created by an employee of Stampin' Up! Check out the Sneak Peek fabric. You can also turn the bag inside out for a different look. SU is so generous--Unbelievable!!! I will be sharing random pictures of cards that demos made for card contests! We have been off and running to the Stock Show that is in Rapid City for the next 2 weeks. We have a horse that we entered in the Quarter Horse Show (a new challenge for us) that we are trying to get some points on in the team roping. Between the 2 arenas there is a lot of activity going on. We have been lucky that the weather is holding! Remember, yesterday started Sale-a-bration and if you buy $50 of merchandise you get a free stamp set or accessories from SU. Also, a lot of gifts for a $400 workshop. Have a great day!!!

No comments: