Saturday, January 7, 2012

Book About Me

This is a 6 x 6 Photo Book I made about myself and gave one to each of my daughter's for Christmas. I used a 12 x 12 page on MDS and divided it into 4 parts. I did one part at a time with background paper, embellishment, pictures, etc. The photo book is a linen 6 x 6.





I had 36 total pages in the book when completed. I listed places where I lived and then put a picture of the house that I grew up on which was on a farm. I also put our wedding picture in there with the information and a cute picture of the girls.


Christmas was always and still is a very big holiday at our house. I have a page showing my Christmas when I was small and then our Christmas tree that we have today! I also added my favorite colors, favorite pets, places where I have traveled, family vacation (1), a picture of both of my grandparents and parents, brothers and sisters (now and when we were smaller), etc. It was a great book to make and now my girls would like one of their dad!! Really enjoyed making it on the MDS.









No comments: