Monday, September 19, 2011

This is a candle that Jennifer made for our Fair Display using the Haunted Forest stamp #123841 which is only $9.95. It looks really cute on a candle. What a productive day I had! I got my cards all ready for the Assisted Living group. I like them layered but have to be pretty simple. We always have a good time there. I also got all of my Candy samples made for my class and just finished working on my Scrapbook page for Club. I just love this page-I had so much fun putting it together. I will post it after I get a picture taken of it. I was so proud of myself as I used My Digital Studio to make the caption and then I ran it on Pumpkin Pie card stock. I also added some buttons and squares and now hopefully I can find the picture I want to go with it. I also finished one of the club cards which was fun to make. Now off to check yearlings and then pick tomatoes. We are suppose to have high winds tonight. Have a great evening!!!!




No comments: