Saturday, September 24, 2011

Spice Cake DSP

This is a very simple and clean card that I am sending to my sister whose husband is going through cancer treatments. I have also included a "Starbucks" card for her to enjoy for a few minutes and relax. I have learned one thing from being the decision maker of my father for 7 years that I hope to share with family in the future and that is every once in awhile to send the caregiver an "upper" --may it be a card, phone call, cup of coffee, just a few words of encouragement, listening, ice cream, a book or whatever to keep them encouraged. It is a very tedious job and I know everyone says we dont expect you to do it but someone needs to take the responsibility and I have to remind myself many times how lucky I am to be the one and treasure the memories. Have a great day and enjoy the beautiful fall!
Materials:
4 1/4 x 11 Marine Mist cs
Soft Suede cs
Marine Mist Striped Ribbon
Spice Cake DSP
Word Play #120308 wood #120651 Clear
Scallop Trim Border

No comments: