Thursday, September 22, 2011

Falling Leaf Card

This is a card I made for my brother-in-law who is fighting the battle of cancer. I pulled out my sewing machine yesterday and started sewing on some of the cards--Lots of fun!
Materials:
4 1/4 x 11 Cajun Craze cs
4 x 5 1/4 DSP Spice Cake #124003
3 3/4 x 5 More Mustard cs
3 x 3 Pool Party cs
2 3/4 2 3/4 Vanilla cs
Window Punch
Small Oval Punch
Greeting-Sweetly Said stamp set #122862 (clear) 122860 (wood)
Leaves stamped and cut out on Vanilla cs with Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Soft Suede inks. I stamped one Pool Party leaf on the vanilla and then the other 4 leaves were cut outs.
Sewing Machine-I stitched around the More Mustard cs before attaching to card

It is a beautiful day today so I am going to try and get outside for awhile and get some sheds cleaned! I got one done this week and several to go! Last night I cleaned my stamp room again and rearranged furniture-just cant get it the way I want it for convenience! Have a wonderful day as we will be traveling to Spearfish for another Futurity this afternoon!

No comments: