Tuesday, September 20, 2011

October Club Scrapbook Page

This is the October Scrapbook Page for Club. I used a 12x 12 Garden Green cs for the base. The caption was made on the My Digital Studio. I had the greeting "Spooky" and then a spider web on each side of the words on Pumpkin Pie cs and then bordered with Basic Black cs. The squares were cut with the 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 punches with the base in Rich Razzleberry and then various DSP. I also added some buttons and a little spider that I have had for a long time. I cased the squares from someone on Stampin' Connection and then just started building from there. (I do not know who to give credit to but if you know please let me know and I will add your name). This was a very fun page to make. This afternoon I played with the Falling Leaves set and will show you these cards as the week goes by! Have a great evening!

No comments: