Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baja Breeze Heartfelt Thanks

We made this beautiful card in Club in the month of April. Thank you Lynn for the great idea! You can brayer over just the paper flowers or if you want it darker you can brayer over the flowers after you put them on the Baja Breeze circle. I used "Heartfelt Thanks" which was a stamp set you could get FREE during SAB but you can still also buy it in the Idea Catalog. I also used Baja Breeze, Expresso and Whisper White card stock along with the Soriee DSP. The dies are the large scallop circle and the clear large circle. I am headed to the Assisted Living to help them make some May Day cards and then off to visit my dad and run some errands. Yesterday was so beautiful as I cleaned out my garden spot and flower beds and hauled branches away and now today it is so windy out. Have a great day!

No comments: