Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Pages Book About Me




OK so it is snowing again! I wonder when Spring will ever get here?? Suppose to snow all through the day again! Wow!
Stampin' Up! has more MDS downloads. They are starting to put the downloads out on Tuesdays but not every Tuesday! You can go on my SU website and check out all of the cute and adorable downloads!
Today's blog features 4 more pages that I made for My Book About Me! Now today I am going to make some regular scrapbook pages (6x6) so hope to put them on my blog tomorrow. Yesterday I worked on some projects for club and cards that are long overdue for friends! I had so much fun with the Fun Flower Die! It really makes some cool cards. I am also getting ready to post a Birthday Card Class that I will be having in March. Keep watching for the details!
Have a great day!

No comments: