Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am Back Again

I am finally back again. We were in Arizona for 8 days and then came home to a very busy schedule and the passing of my Aunt. Bless her soul-such a nice, wonderful person and was good to see many of the family again!
For all of you My Digital Stampers SU just came out with a new PDF to keep track of all of your Digital Downloads! It is so nice! If you would like to see a list of MDS downloads just check out my SU website! Lots and lots of new ones. You can just go online and order the downloads-no shipping plus if you have $50 worth of downloads you can get a Sale-a-bration Free Stamp Set or any of the accessories or a DVD with more downloads ($24.95 value)
Remember it is Sale-a-bration time and for every $50 you order you get a free item from the SAB catalog! How fun! I have been making lots of cards but forgot to take photos of them before I sent them so will catch you up on the Club Photos. Have a great evening!

No comments: