Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bliss Card

We had a great day today! We drove to Elm Springs for our Downline Meeting at Shirrise's house. She is always such a great hostess. Again, it was a beautiful day for South Dakota in the 60's! Wow! What a weather teaser! It is so hard to believe that we are in February but I am sure they are getting us ready for some tough weather ahead as afterall we havent started calving yet! Tonight I have been working on a scrapbook About Me! Each of our club members in our Scrapbook Club will be making a Book About Me so I am trying to get some sample pages ready. I am trying to make one with MDS and then a regular scrapbook page.
This card I made today I cased from Patty Bennett although I used Rose Red and one different stamp. This card is made with the SAB stamp set "Bliss". I just love the little Flowered Vintage Ornaments-they are so nice on sympathy cards. I also used the Tulip Frame and the Rose Red Binding! Have a great evening!

No comments: