Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Vacation and Downtime

I have been in Arizona visiting my daughter but have actually got some MDS work done also. Yesterday we visited the Grand Canyon and then went to Sedona. What breath-taking places! I have never been there so it was great to see. Then we went to Sedona and saw the beautiful shops and had so much fun shopping. (I hope I can get everything home in my suitcase) I have been working on my MDS during the day when Lana is working when I am not out feeding horses and picking pens. It is so beautiful here-have had so much nice weather! I even took the time to sit on the porch and drink a cup of coffee-so relaxing! I did get my Christmas cards made, 2 journals and a calendar. Now to get 1 more calendar and a book made before Christmas! What a challenge! Why do I leave everything to the last minute? I hope you had a wonderful day!!

No comments: