Monday, December 27, 2010

My Digital Studio Calendar Pages

I have been busy making Christmas presents with My Digital Studio and still trying to get a wedding book done for my niece since September. This page comes from Kami's 2011 September calendar page. I had so much fun making these calendars. I even made my dad one in an afternoon. It was real simple but he will be able to see it and read it as I made the pictures big in an 8 1/2 x 11 calendar. I also made several journals and some Christmas cards which I havent got back yet so they will be more like New Year's Cards. I used the Night and Day Background DSP and the large star punch and matted it in red to make it stand out a little. My husband carved "5 State" in this log and we used it for a saddle rack for the 5-State Barrel Racing Futurity. I have all of the calendars made except for mine so maybe I should start making 2012 calendars so I would be ready for Christmas next year. I hope you have a great evening and will try and post some more pages tomorrow.

No comments: