Thursday, December 30, 2010

November and December Calendar Page

This is the November calendar page I made for Lana's 2011 calendar. I used the Autumn DSP found in the Holiday Mini. This is a download for the My Digital Studio. You can also purchase this DSP from the Holiday Mini but January 3rd is the last day to purchase this paper.

I used the Candy Cane striped paper on this calendar page along with a wreath on the side. The bottom of the page looks just like the top. I changed the color of the wreath by just clicking on the Wreath and then on the side click on change color. This is the same background as Tuesday's page but just added more pictures and another stamp image so you can have a total new look. Enjoy your day!!!! We are suppose to get 12-18 inches of new snow over the next couple of days! So fun!!!

No comments: