Friday, December 31, 2010

MDS Wedding Album

These are some of the pages that I have been working on for my niece's wedding MDS Photo Album. I really did spend a lot of time as I couldnt get my creative juices rolling! It was fun and I learned a lot by making this album. This page was from the Rehersal Dinner in September in Georgia. I used the new paper from the Download Luxury. So many beautiful papers in this download.
This page used the identical DSP and then I added the Tag Punch and rotated my writing and the tag.

This DSP is from Sweet Pea and I just wrote with Vanilla and a font for the first page in the book. I think I made about 36 pages so I did end up cutting about 7 pages off. I had over 600 pictures to work with so it took a long time to decide what and where to put the pictures. I do hope she enjoys looking at it!!!
We have most of the interstate closed in South Dakota tonight so will be a pretty quiet New Years Eve. I think I will continue to work on books.Ugh!!! It does have to be done and what a better time then a cold blizzardy night! Happy New Year and may you have a Happy and Blessed 2011!


No comments: