Friday, October 9, 2009

More Leaves

It is so000000 cold and windy here today! I was out taking twine off of a big bale and thought my hands would freeze! Guess I am just not ready for winter!!!! My sister, Sherry, has been staying with us for the last few days so we have been having a lot of fun running around and visiting old friends and doing some shopping! We went up yesterday and had lunch with our dad who just turned 88. We had a very nice lunch-homemade pizza, watermelon and a yummy birthday cake. Today we are leaving for Pennsylvania for a short trip to see the Fall Foilage. We do hope we get on our plane as we will be going standby! It is always a challenge and interesting when traveling standby with my sister. We hope to get to the Dansko shoe factory outlet, Appalacian Mountains, and see a large craft fair outdoors but we never know where we will end up! The card I made today is with the stamp set, Autumn Splendor, found in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I also used More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White Card Stock. The DSP, Autumn Meadows, is also a new product in the Holiday Mini catalog. I also used the Scalloped Punch, and More Mustard Ribbon. The leaves were made by sponging Real Rust, More Mustard, and Chocolate Chip on the image and then stamping on Whisper White Card Stock! Have a great day and weekend!!!!

No comments: